Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello World! No, really :)

Hello fellow humans interested in medical school. Thank you for stopping by.This is my med school journey blog.
Let me tell you about myself. I'm a 34 years old Non-Traditional student. Married with 2 kids, 4 and 2 years old. I'm a junior Majoring in Electrical Engineering. I live in NC. My dream is to make it to medical school. I started this process when I was 26, and I was thinking I was too old to pursue this at that time, so I went after it halfheartedly. It took me a few years to realize my mistake, but by then I was married with 2 kids and a full-time job. Now, I'm waking up again, realizing that I'm really getting older now, so it is now or never. I'm a junior, and will graduate in May 2013, and when I make to medical school, I'll matriculate at the age of 37, God willing.
I have 2 years to go before I start medical school. These 2 years will be half the fun part. As they say, getting there is half the fun. So, buckle up for the journey. I hope that you will enjoy it as I will. I used to follow many people through their blogs, and I'm here doin' this because of their encouragement.
That's all for now.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment