Saturday, June 18, 2011

2nd half of summer

Hey guys. So, I'm having my final for the engineering class I'm takin' on Monday. Then I'll have 2 days before the start of the 2nd session on Thursday. I know that I said, I wanna take the 2nd half of the summer off, but I changed my mind. I wanted to brush on my math especially differential equations in that month and a half, but I thought would rather take another engineering class so in the fall I'll be more flexible with my schedule.
I want to start studying for the January MCAT, but I don't seem to get around to start. I'll have to take the Mcat without taking Organic Chem II, since I'll take Org I in the fall then take the test in January. But it will be my test drive. The main one will be the one I'll take in April. So, unless I get a 40+, I think I'll take it again anyway.
That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Taking the MCAT without Orgo 2 is a terrible idea IMHO since you have no idea what will be emphasized on your test. If you were to take it later in the Spring while taking Orgo 2, that would be VERY different situation. Just my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Path201X. I know it's not a good idea, but I'm considering the January one just a try out. I just wanna get the feeling for the MCAT. I don't think I will score great, but it will be a good preparation for the April MCAT :)

    ReplyDelete