Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer II is over

I cannot believe it was almost a month since I last posted. What is wrong with me?? I'm sorry. Anyway, today was the last day of Summer II. I was taking General Physics II. Today was the final. I'm averaging an A so far. If I get an 83/100 on my final, I'll still end up with an A in the class. I worked so hard in this class. We averaged a chapter a day, and a test every week. It was a grind. I'm glad it's over. I cannot wait for the next semester to start (in 2 weeks). Again, what's wrong with me?
I'm supposed to start preparing for the January MCAT. I'll have like 5 months of preparations if I start right away. Cannot wait to start the application process. It will be so much fun :)
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that January Mcat thing is not going to happen. Earliest I can take it March 2012.

    ReplyDelete