Thursday, October 13, 2011

I was soooo busy

Hey, guys. Sorry for being away for a long time. I just couldn't get a chance to come and post here as often as I should. Anyway, I finished my physics II class in the summer, and got an A (yay). This fall semester, I'm taking General Biology II, Microbiology, Organic Chem I, and Physics I (got a D last time I took it). So, I'm very busy with this heavy load. I'm doing good in all classes, except for the Org I. We took our first test last month, and only 2 people passed it (No, I'm not one of them). So, I'm kinda struggling with it for right now. In the other classes, I'm like the star student :)
We had a recruiter from Ross University (Caribbean) visiting our school a few days ago. I was really interested in what she was saying. She gave us a good idea about how the life in the island is like, and what we need to do in order to get accepted there. I know that many people are against the Caribbean route for different reasons stigma related. For me, I don't really care. I think you can become a fine doctor, no matter where you go to school at. If you study hard, and learn what you are supposed to, you will be just fine.
So, for me, US MD, US D.O., or Caribbean MD is good enough to make you a good doctor, and to make your dream come true. So, I'm wide open.
I should start studying for the MCAT. I'm planning to take it late March, early April 2012, so I'll be ready to apply in June. I need to rock it, to make up for my shortcomings in the transcript (GPA around 2.77 and many withdrawals). I'll be happy if I get the GPA to over 3.0
I'll try to start studying for the MCAT next week. I don't want to have to retake it. That will suck. I wanna be able to apply in the first day, to get as a good a chance as I can get myself to have my application looked at.
Well, I have a Physics test tomorrow, and I'm yet to start studying for it.
That's all for now!

 






2 comments: