Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pizza guy

I started a new job 3 days ago, in a little pizza place. It's much rougher than I thought it would be. The hours are long and the pay is minimum wage. The thing is I don't have a set schedule yet. So, I don't know how many hours I'll work or what days. That will be decided later.
I want to start preparing for the MCAT, but cannot find the motivation to do it. But I will soon.
What did you guys do to help studying for the MCAT? What material did you use?


While at it, u guys enjoy this Calzone :)

2 comments:

  1. I used the Berkely review after having tried all the others with very little success. But the key that finally lead to my ultimate success on the exam was that I did NOT work in the 3 months before I took the test last Fall. I realize many people have financial obligations, but I strongly believe if you want to give yourself the best chance of doing well, you have to focus ONLY on the exam. And I found this to be especially true if you also have a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the tip. Yeah, it will be impossible for me to take any time off, since I'm the only one who works in the household. but I will try to prepare early, and give myself enough time to study

    ReplyDelete